all images are property of Spartoo.Gr
Here I am, completely inspired from all these brown leaves, with another amazing set of my weekly style propositions via Spartoo.Gr. Let me give you some ideas concerning the newest fall basics that will be there for you irrespective of the everchanging trends.
- If you are lucky enough to be slender (in contrast to me), those Betty London, ankle length booties will enhance your tall figure, looking good with skinny jeans, mini skirts and LBDs.
- Vero Moda, my beloved, super affordable Swedish brand offers some amazing basics, like these neutral sweater dresses in unbelievably low prices. Wear these with flat boots and a giant snood.
- The classic Franklin sweatshirts, that me and my boyfriend enjoy wearing, in vivid colors. That bubblegum pink for me, and a bright red for him, will definitely cheer us up during these gloomy, grey days.
- A new plaid shirt, like this one from Lee, because who doesn't love plaid?
- That simple, yet so urban chic Cheap Monday dress, which would be a pair made in heaven with these Dune boots.
- Jeans are perfect, but these red, paterned School rag jeans are a wardrobe piece that you wouldn't want to miss. Extra hint: these jeans flatter almost every body type, promise.
- A timeless denim dress, like this one made from Nikita, that you'll pair with your favorite Uggs or these cute leopard, Dune flats.
- And, last but not least, a new piece of lugagge from David Jones, because I am already dreaming of the small winter getaways and the amazing long weekends that are just around the corner.
Have you made your new-season lists?
PS: Outfit post is on the way! xxx